Monday, June 2, 2014

Thoughts on SBS Roommate: Spoilers Alert



So Roommate's next episode should be coming out with subs soon and I can't wait for it!!! Who else is watching Roommate??? If you're not I really recommend it. At first, I didn't really know what they could do with a houseful of random celebrities living together, but it's actually super cute and funny so far. Everyone just has such big and diverse personalities, but they complement each other and it works out in the end. If you don't know what I'm talking about SBS has a reality show called Roommate and it's basically about 11 idols, comedians, and other celebrities sharing a house together and interacting with each other. The show features EXO's Chanyeol, 2ne1's Park Bom, After School's Nana, comedian Jo Seho, model Lee Sora, martial artist Song Gayeon, singer Shin Sungwoo, actress Hong Soohyun, and actors Lee Dongwook, Park Minwoo, and Seo Kangjoon.  In the most recent episode, the main thing I wanna know next is why Park Bom is crying T.T The episode started out with Nana and Soohyun failing at cooking and then everyone had decided to act as press for Bommie after she got home. She then proceeded to burst out that she wanted to date Minwoo, but when she was alone she started crying. What's going on here???? My heart goes out to her because she's taking the relationship matter seriously and I would too if I were in her position. She also had a lot going on with all of the negative press that she's been getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment