Saturday, May 31, 2014

KCON 2014 Line-Up Updates

CNBLUE was the most recently announced line-up for the two-night concert event KCON 2014!!! My thoughts: They're not SHINee.... >.< (SHINee's my ultimate bias group btw) but I'm excited nonetheless!!!! I had missed CNBLUE's concert when they came to LA a couple months ago because it was on a weekday and I had class ); But now they're back!!!! Hooray!!!!! Who's excited to see YONGSEO couple??? I definitely still ship them <3 I've watched almost all the WGM seasons and they're still definitely my favorite alongside Khuntoria, even though Khunie is with Fany now. I definitely love Nichkhun and Tiffany as a real couple, but I think his WGM experience with F(x)'s Victoria is a nice memory. Anyway back to KCON, I'm still wishfully hoping that yongseo will perform together. Anyone else think that Yongseo should perform???
As for SNSD, I'm thinking of cosplaying Mr. Mr. one day and I Got A Boy for the next day. Any thoughts?? Is anyone else cosplaying as Mr Mr??? Lemme know how your costuming is going~ I'm still searching for the perfect materials and making sure that it's comfortable enough to walk around in for the whole day. I decided to choose these concepts because I absolutely love the dresses that they wore at the end. It's completely gorgeous!!
Lastly, BTS is also going to be attending KCON! WOW!! I hadn't been pay attention to them really, but somehow after watching music shows and whatnot their songs just creeped into my head o.o It was actually Boy In Luv that drew me in. Every time that I finished watching music shows for other artists I found myself singing Boy In Luv at the end. And everything after that was history lol So, I'm also looking forward to see them on stage. What are everyone else's thoughts for the KCON line-up so far???

No comments:

Post a Comment