Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Voting for the Mnet Asian Music Awards 2014 has started!


At the end of every year, Mnet hosts a huge award show in Hong Kong which features many Kpop artists. The troublemaker duo, Beast's Hyunseung and 4minute's Hyuna have had amazing highlight performance stages in past years. I've been watching MAMA live-stream at around 2am in the morning since 2012 x) This year however, SHINee isn't nominated for any of the categories, so I might just watch the replays later on. I will still be voting though so here's the link if anyone else would like to support their idol groups!
Vote for the 2014 Mnet Asian Music Awards here.
Here are the current standings for some of the categories so far (and who I personally am voting for):
Best New Artist: YG and JYP are battling it out with Winner and GOT7, but so far GOT7 is in the lead!!!! I love both groups, but I'd have to say I'm a bigger iGOT7<3
Best Dance Performance Solo: I'm actually voting for Hyuna's "Red," but Ailee is currently in the lead with "Don't Touch Me." Again, I really truly love both solo artists, but as for dance performance, Hyuna's Red is so much fun to dance to.
Best Music Video: 2PM's "GO CRAZY!!!" I agree with this LOL It's seriously the funnest video and dance ever!! I think this or Beast's "Good Luck" should also be song of the year because they're both just crazy good xD
Best OST: Right now Lyn is in for the win with her OST "Destiny" from the K-drama "You Who Came From the Stars." I'd say it's the cheesiest OST LOL, but I do love the drama<3 It's super cute and "Twilight"-esque.
Those are just some of the leading artists for now. The voting doesn't end until early December, so there's still time to vote for your favorite idol groups ^_^ Good Luck to everyone!!! May the awards be ever in your unnies and oppas favors!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment